Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Mother's Magic


This post is dedicated to all mothers.  Whether they are in the Spiral, behind the scenes paying for subscriptions and/or gift cards, or just giving support.  Though they have no magic wands or pretty starry hats, mothers, in their own way, are magical.

Who else but a mom can appear seemingly from nowhere with a bandage or medicine when you get hurt or sick?  If you've had a bad day at school or work, mom will almost always listen, sometimes even buy you ice cream or cook a favorite meal. (Mmmm Red Velvet Cake). what was I talking about?...Oh yeah, moms.

If you think about it, a mom has many jobs she never gets paid for.  She is a cook, doctor, bank, teacher, taxi driver, maid, phsychiatrist, storyteller, and if you've ever been grounded, she's a warden. ;)  Just to name a few.

So here's to all the mothers in the world and their amazing magical powers of multitasking.  Thank you so much for all of your hard work.  I wish I could send everyone one of you flowers, but since I cannot, I can post this picture of how many flowers I would like to send youl.  Happy Mother's day.



Picture obtained from: lavera-photo-stories.com

1 comment: